Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

Via Rail Sleeper discounts

Old Sep 3, 19, 7:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K

When does Via Rail update the sleeper plus discounts, or do they only go through the Fall and Summer months? Iíd love to get a sleeper discount on the Ocean in November, but Iíve only seen them include fares for October. Any chance November will be discounted too?
Old Sep 4, 19, 3:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Bonvoy PLAT, Fairmont PLAT, Priority Pass
yes

Yes, of course! They update them regularly. I check on Tues, as that's when the special discount fares in the triangle get posted (6 am EST).
Best make a mental note of the lowest fares. This summer, as I recall, have seen $245 in an upper bunk Halifax-Montreal c/w meals. Am still unsure if that requires 2 to book?
dinoscool3 likes this.
Old Sep 4, 19, 3:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Antonio8069 View Post
Yes, of course! They update them regularly. I check on Tues, as that's when the special discount fares in the triangle get posted (6 am EST).
Best make a mental note of the lowest fares. This summer, as I recall, have seen $245 in an upper bunk Halifax-Montreal c/w meals. Am still unsure if that requires 2 to book?
Thanks! Iíll keep my eyes open, want to try it out. Some good fares! It seems the cabins can be booked for 1 even if they are made for 2.
Old Sep 27, 19, 6:55 pm

Programs: Nexus
I noticed that November deals are now posted for the Ocean.
dinoscool3 likes this.

Search this Thread