Reload this Page >

Watching The World Cup at YUL

Old Jul 3, 18, 4:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Gold, Global Entry

Hello,

With England's progress into the quarters tonight, I'm (foolishly) looking ahead to the semi-final (Tues 10th at 2pm EDT). Does any one know if the game will be shown in the Maple Leaf trans-border lounge, or if there is anywhere else in YUL where I could watch England lose to Russia?

Alternatively, is there anywhere nearby that will show the game? (If it goes all the way to penalties I will most likely run out of time though as as my flight is 5.55pm).

Any suggestions would be very welcome!
Old Jul 6, 18, 7:17 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
Originally Posted by FeedbirdNiner View Post
Hello,

With England's progress into the quarters tonight, I'm (foolishly) looking ahead to the semi-final (Tues 10th at 2pm EDT). Does any one know if the game will be shown in the Maple Leaf trans-border lounge, or if there is anywhere else in YUL where I could watch England lose to Russia?

Alternatively, is there anywhere nearby that will show the game? (If it goes all the way to penalties I will most likely run out of time though as as my flight is 5.55pm).

Any suggestions would be very welcome!
McGibbin's Pub in the low 80 gates will most certainly have it on. You can also ask the lounge attendants.

Search this Thread