Calgary/Banff rental car & Costco questions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Calgary/Banff rental car & Costco questions

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2018, 7:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, silver, what yr is it?
Thank you for the recommendations - we had a BLAST!

I need to know why NO ONE told me about the GLORY that is Bulk Barn, next door to Wine & Beyond. Holy cow!!!! I could live in that store!!! Thank goodness we ate before going in and I only came out with three bags of stuff ;-)

(yes, in the US, we have some bulk items available - mainly in health food stores & co-ops - but nowhere I've lived has an entire store with EVERYTHING bulk like that!!!)

Yeah, yeah, Lake Louise & Banff were gorgeous, weather was perfect for skiing, fireplaces & drinks, and the ice and snow sculptures were freaking amazing.
Old Jan 26, 2018, 4:04 pm

Programs: Lost it all and don't care
Bulk Barn is kinda meh, because all the major grocery stores have reasonably stocked bulk areas of their own, so you don't have to go to two different places to shop

Glad to hear you had a good time !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.