Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Toronto Chinese food

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2016, 3:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Thanks for all the suggestions. I ended up at Ginger and Onion dim sum and it was amazing! I was shopping at Chan Chi Kee and the person there suggested the restaurant to us.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 10:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by Madone59
Thanks for all the suggestions. I ended up at Ginger and Onion dim sum and it was amazing! I was shopping at Chan Chi Kee and the person there suggested the restaurant to us.
Which knife did you get?
Old Dec 2, 2016, 10:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by tentseller
Which knife did you get?
I got two peaking duck slicers as gifts for friends - that is my go to kitchen knife, and added a melon knife to our collection at home. Sorry I can't find a picture of that one on-line.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 10:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by Madone59
I got two peaking duck slicers as gifts for friends - that is my go to kitchen knife, and added a melon knife to our collection at home. Sorry I can't find a picture of that one on-line.
Good Choice. I am familiar with them. Love their one piece construction and not having to worry about caring for the handle mad with different material and bonded.
That "duck slicer" is a great one knife solution.
They do offer a good reasonable price product. You see them in many top end Chinese restaurant.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.