Search

Shared van from YYZ to Square One

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2011, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Silver
Shared van from YYZ to Square One

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone knew of shuttle services from YYZ to Square One? Cabs are too expensive and I would have normally taken the Mississauga transit bus, but I will be travelling with 4 large bags and 2 rollers and was hoping there was a shared van service I could utilize? Anyone has any thoughts?

Naj
Old Apr 8, 2011, 2:48 pm
B1

http://gtaa.com/en/travellers/airpor...wn_van_servic/
That's it for vans. Use a cab - Aeroport will give you the best rate in my experience - call when you arrive and say you want their taxi, not a limo.
http://www.aeroporttaxi.com/ (Their lower-cost rate for taxis is for their vans - they service all areas)

Last edited by B1; Apr 10, 2011 at 6:32 pm
Old Apr 9, 2011, 9:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
There are car hire service that you can call and have them meet you at one of the numbered column at T3 or Lettered column at T1. You can specify type of vehicle limo, car, minivan or full size vans.
The one I use is not licensed for Mississauga, only Toronto; so their drop off or pick up point must be in the city of Toronto.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.