Airline clubs at SMF?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airline clubs at SMF?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2019, 12:31 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
The Escape lounge in A opened around June 1st.

Both are free with a regular AmEx Plat/Cebturion charge card, with two free guests allowed.

Old Jul 11, 2019, 12:48 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium; WN A-list; UA Silver
Originally Posted by s0ssos
So they are open? Their website doesn't say anything of the sort. It doesn't even say the Terminal A one is open.
But it is definitely past spring 2019. I'll check it out when I fly from there this week.
I went to the B lounge on the 8th (Which was prior to the "grand opening." They've been in soft open mode for a bit.)
Currently 5am-8PM
Old Jul 12, 2019, 6:50 pm

Ah, went there. It is tiny. Less than 10 people but lots of seating, because they cram them together in this small space.
Food selection is adequate, better than AirSpace in San Diego (disgusting food) and not as good as Escape MSP. I don't think I've been to any other Escape/Airspace lounges.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 8:12 pm
ryw

Programs: DL GM, Marriott Titanium
There's also a Groupon deal for the SMF Escape Lounge that reduces the fee to $25.
Old Jul 13, 2019, 2:07 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium; WN A-list; UA Silver
Ah, went there. It is tiny. Less than 10 people but lots of seating, because they cram them together in this small space.
Food selection is adequate, better than AirSpace in San Diego (disgusting food) and not as good as Escape MSP. I don't think I've been to any other Escape/Airspace lounges.
The one at ONT is very similar, but the space is much larger, so it is less claustrophobic.
I think the food quality is fairly high, particularly as domestic lounges go, but the selection is a bit limited.
Old Jul 13, 2019, 5:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
did you go to A or B? I didn’t realize they were open when I flew out on Weds so I didn’t visit. Flying out of A this coming Weds and may duck in to check it out, if time allows.
Old Jul 14, 2019, 12:00 am

Originally Posted by nmpls
The one at ONT is very similar, but the space is much larger, so it is less claustrophobic.
I think the food quality is fairly high, particularly as domestic lounges go, but the selection is a bit limited.
Originally Posted by PV_Premier

did you go to A or B? I didn’t realize they were open when I flew out on Weds so I didn’t visit. Flying out of A this coming Weds and may duck in to check it out, if time allows.
I went to B.
The food definitely is presented well. I wasn't hungry, having just eaten lunch. But the thing I got, that berry thing with the tapioca-like gooey stuff on the bottom, seemed to have hard bits in it that hurt my teeth.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.