Wiki Posts
Search

Central CA coast B&B

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2007, 7:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Platinum
Central CA coast B&B

Any advice for a one-night, mid-week stay at a bed and breakfast on the central California coast (Cambria, Morro Bay?)? I am looking for something small-ish, quiet, ideally on the coast (rather than inland), with a budget of up to $200. While I know Northern and Southern California well, I am not familiar with this area at all.

Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 1, 2007, 2:30 pm

Programs: UA1K, HH Diamond
Moonstone Cottages in Cambria

We have stayed at the Moonstone Cottages in Cambria. Their rates are right around $200/night. Each room is an individual cottage with nice views, beach access and a fire place. The staff was friendly and very helpful. All in all we really enjoyed staying there. ^
Old Aug 6, 2007, 12:30 am

Programs: AA Platinum, Hyatt Gold, Hilton Silver, SPG Gold
Any other suggestions for B&Bs in Cambria? In the meantime I will call moonstone for availability ... thanks in advance!
Old Aug 7, 2007, 12:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Platinum
Thanks Rocketman93455 for your suggestion!

I am not quite sure what we're going to do yet.
Old Aug 13, 2007, 11:35 pm

Programs: UA Gold, SPG Gold
Happened to be speaking to my neighbor and he mentioned they just returned from the Central CA area, specifically Cambria. They stayed at the Blue Whale Inn on Moonstone Beach drive. They loved the ocean views, food and esp. the staff!
Old Aug 14, 2007, 12:57 pm

My wife and I really like the J Patrick house in Cambria. It's a small B & B. Very nice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.