Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > California
Reload this Page >

Package Deal for Universal Studios\Hotel?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2005, 11:56 am
Original Poster

Already have the plane tix, now need a hotel and admissions to Universal Studios in Los Angeles. Any packages available, especially for hotelling at Embassy Suites. Expected stay is late July, for 4 nites, 2 adults and 2 kids. Many thanks if you could post some sources to go to.
Old Jun 18, 2005, 12:18 pm

Programs: Lifetime Platinum American, Starwood, Hhonors
I don't know where on "Earth" you are located but you can get twelve dollars off each admission if you buy some arrowhead bottled water. So, that's $48 bucks for a family of four. They're having a universal studios special thing. You can look at arrowheadwater.com, but I think you need a label from a plastic water bottle. I just got a case of the stuff and noticed the coupon. If they aren't available in your area of "Earth" you can PM me with an address and I'll send you some labels!

I'm taking my grandson soon and we were thinking of staying at the Sheraton, which I think has some package deals, so you might look on the Starwood.com site for info about that. Have fun!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.