Wiki Posts
Search

Shower Facilties SFO

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2002, 11:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Shower Facilties SFO

Anyone know if there are any shower facilities at SFO airport preferable in the Terminal that services AA?
Old Sep 6, 2003, 4:40 pm

Just a followup to this i get in early AM (6am) and was hoping to have a shower, i'll be in the domestic UA terminal. I have been told there are no showers either at UA or AC departures in domestic, further the only showers available for free would be the UA RCC arrivals but that's only for F and C pax... any way I can convince them to let me in here, i will be flying in Y, and have an outgoing ticket later that day (evening) on UA...
Old Sep 8, 2003, 5:15 am

Programs: AA EXP 4MM
IIRC, there is a hair stylist location in the intl terminal on the north end next to the travel agency that offers showere. I don't know what the charge is, but it would be something to look into.

from the SFO site: http://www.flysfo.com/guide_nonflash...asp?shop_id=58
Old Sep 13, 2003, 6:14 am
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
There are definitely shower facilities (fee) at the SFO Hairport. Unfortunately, their hours are limited.

I once worked through the night here in Phoenix until just before an international trip (connecting via SFO). I planned to shower before departing to SIN via NRT. Unfortunately, I found the Hairport closed upon arrival. I was desperate for a shower, so I ended up priceline.coming an airport hotel. I checked-in, freshened up, and returned to SFO for the long journey across the Pacific.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.