Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SFO

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2003, 2:52 am
Original Poster

SFO

Does any one know what will happen to terminal 3 at SFO (the ex-international terminal)?

------------------
More ROOM, on MORE Airplanes than any other carrier. United.
Channel 9, Free Headsets, E+, Star Alliance only on United.
Old Jun 24, 2003, 4:32 am

The plan was (and still is) to renovate and convert it to another domestic terminal, however, that might be on a longer timeline or even delayed for now (not sure of the status) since the original plan was made prior to 9/11.

-David
Old Jun 24, 2003, 8:55 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
I'm going to move this to FT Airports: SFO since this is not UA specific. Please continue to follow there.

Chuck
aka cblaisd
Moderator, United and Coupon Connection
Old Jun 24, 2003, 11:05 pm
21A

It's terminal 2, BTW. Amusingly the new AirTrain stops there - every single one, every time - for absolutely nothing but the medical center (and a pair of restrooms). The plan, a while ago, was to remodel it, move some of terminal 1's airlines over there, and then clean up terminal 1, but it was put on indefinite hold after 9/11.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.