Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SJC - increased alarm sensitivity?

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2003, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

SJC - increased alarm sensitivity?

SJC May 26 shoes set off alarm, head to toe wanding, slow, slow, slow. These are my flying shoes, have done many miles, and this is the first time they have set off a beeper. Anywhere. I wondered if it was because the alarm went to orange?

Sylvia
Old May 31, 2003, 9:50 pm

Location: PPSP. Yeah, I'm the bartender at that fancy 5-Star that forgot you said no salt on your freakin' frozen margarita. Listen up people! NO FROZEN DRINKS!
Could be. I have heard the same theory.

OTH aparrently the TSA is requiring EVERYONE to take shoes off, beginning a couplke days ago. There are a couple threads in OMNI addressing the stoopidness of this so I won't go into it. (I have been taking my shoes off for +year now. Have not been wanded once. Even though there is no metal in my shoes!)

Joe

------------------
There are days when it takes all you've got just to keep up with the losers.

Robert Orben.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.