Community
Wiki Posts
Search

San Diego airport lounges

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2023, 6:49 am
Original Poster

San Diego airport lounges

I am flying on Southwest from San Diego airport. Apparently terminal 1. The only lounge I can find that I could use is Aspire, terminal 2. After security is it possible to go to the lounge and then proceed to Southwest?
Old Aug 31, 2023, 12:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Nothing, nowhere!
Originally Posted by viajero1
I am flying on Southwest from San Diego airport. Apparently terminal 1. The only lounge I can find that I could use is Aspire, terminal 2. After security is it possible to go to the lounge and then proceed to Southwest?
I dont believe there is a way to get between T1 and T2 airside.

The Aspire Lounge isn't anything to write home about though, you're not missing much.
Old Sep 1, 2023, 6:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by USA_flyer

The Aspire Lounge isn't anything to write home about though, you're not missing much.
Always amused by those who wouldn't write home about something, but have plenty to write on FT about the same something
SPN Lifer and catmndu like this.
Old Sep 1, 2023, 7:40 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by USA_flyer

Correct on both points!
Old Sep 2, 2023, 10:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Nothing, nowhere!
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Always amused by those who wouldn't write home about something, but have plenty to write on FT about the same something
To be honest, I never write home for any reason.

Old Oct 12, 2023, 10:43 am

Programs: DL PM, WN A-List
Originally Posted by viajero1
I do this all the time, get dropped off or take the FLYER to T2 (or get off at 1 and walk to 2), go through security (east side, Alaska American) pop into the lounge for soup salad cookies their buffet is decent, then about 50 min before the flight start making my way back to T1. Confirmed with airport staff that a boarding pass for that day allows access to both terminals, or as they say all 3 areas
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.