Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Legoland California hotel package day hopper question

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2021, 10:35 am
Original Poster

Legoland California hotel package day hopper question

Hey, I've been trying to email and call Legoland California and have zero luck getting through to an actual person. I was hoping someone on the forum might know the answer.

I'm thinking of booking a 2-night stay at Legoland California with the hotel package which comes with the 2-day legoland/sea life/water park hopper tickets.
Would it be possible to go to legoland on one day, water park the second day, and then the sea life on the third day when we check out? Or do I need to purchae an additional ticket for the third day?

Thanks
Old Jun 14, 2021, 10:55 am

Programs: AA Plat, DL, AS, UA, IHG Plat
If you want to visit Sea Life aquarium on the 3rd day, you will need to buy separate tickets.

The day pass at Legoland California is good for the day of activation, not a 24 hours pass. But it is likely that by the time you visit, you will be able to buy ticket in person as capacity restriction will likely be lifted on Tuesday.

I was at Legoland this past weekend to enjoy the last weekend of 25% capacity cap... it was great with only minimal lines at all the rides. Won't be like that after June 15...
wahoyaho likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.