Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Budget Travel
Reload this Page >

New Hostel in the middle of America (STL)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2006, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OW/AA, DL, UA; Marriott Titanium

If your travels (or layovers!) call for an el cheapo place to stay in the middle of the US, Saint Louis has new hostel for you! (no, I don't work for them, nor do I get commission for this ) It's an old dormitory building on the University of Missouri/Saint Louis campus. Nope, it's not "downtown", but it's near the airport, and with the UMSL Metrolink stations at hand, it's easy to be getting around the area. Hostel stays include access to UMSL facilities like its pool, cafeterias, etc. Plenty of FREE & cheap stuff to do in STL, and an expanding network of bike trails linking the region & its rivers.

A couple of websites on it:
Great Rivers Hostel

And, the really cool fundraising group that's put it together:The Moonlight Ramble

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.