Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Berlin info (UK)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2006, 6:13 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: ANA PLAT,CI GOLD,LH SEN,Hyatt Gold.
Air Berlin info (UK)

Just thoght I would let you know that if you dont have a credit card you can pay in cash at the desk in manchester . I needed to book a ticket last week and was able to pop in and pay cash which was great.
Old Jan 4, 2006, 1:04 am

Red face Air Berlin GLA-STN

Originally Posted by Steve Fenton
Just thoght I would let you know that if you dont have a credit card you can pay in cash at the desk in manchester . I needed to book a ticket last week and was able to pop in and pay cash which was great.
The arrival of AB between GLA-STN hopefully will spur the start of real LCA competition on this busy route and others. As long as FR, EZ hold a monopoly on low cost fares for a city pair their service will remain 'legendary;

My experience of AB is very positive. They have real in flight service (free tea & a bun). They have an excellent call centre; I called a real number in Germany at real prices and spoke to a courteous person when I madea booking error which they reversed at no charge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.