Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travel agents that help maximize points value

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2022, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Travel agents that help maximize points value

I have never traveled anywhere outside the contiguous US but earn tons of points/miles with credit card spending. I am ready to start traveling.

Are there any agents or people that assist with maximizing use of points?

I know how much time and research goes into normal deal hunting. Since I know very little about finding deals on travel I feel like it would be a better use of time to have someone who eats, sleeps and breaths this stuff find deals.

Please connect with me if you have advice, curiosity or anything!
Old Apr 14, 2022, 10:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Welcome to FlyerTalk!

I think what you are looking for is an award-booking service. There are several out there, and you can even find online articles that rate them.

If you are willing to provide details of your desired award travel (origin/destination, dates of travel, class of service), you might even find a few FlyerTalkers who are willing to offer advice free of charge.
Old Apr 14, 2022, 10:36 am
Original Poster

"Award booking service" Great I didn't know it had a name. I have mostly Amex rewards if it matters and will get travel specific cards if it's worth it for the travel related perks.

I'm not sure I care to much where. I'm looking to travel with a friend. We could go anywhere May to October this year if weekend Friday to Sunday International travel is a thing.

We will have a lot of freedom starting 2023 February. I am in the North East US.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.