Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Finding the best airline

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2021, 10:45 pm
Original Poster

Finding the best airline

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, or if there even is a right forum.
I'd like to take a trip this winter to Europe and Africa. Specifically I'd like to visit Morocco, Rome and Chernobyl/Kiev.
I know that on the continent of Europe, there are options for cheap flights with airlines like EasyJet, RyanAir and others.
Since I want to see a lot, I'd really like to use some miles to upgrade to business class for the flight to Europe so I can hit the ground running.
I currently have the Amex Platinum card and the 125K bonus, and I'm looking for a new card, but I've never flown business before so I was looking for suggestions on who might be the best option to look at for affordable business which might also influence my decision for another CC.

I'm also open to how it might be easiest to do this. I was thinking flying into Rome, but it seems like Germany has more non-stop options.

I appreciate any help.
Old Sep 22, 2021, 11:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Where are you starting/returning?
Old Sep 24, 2021, 10:41 am
Original Poster

I live in Baltimore, but I'm open to Dulles or National as well. I can also do JFK, Newark or Philly if needed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.