Community
Wiki Posts
Search

North Carolina to Las Vegas?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2017, 3:04 pm
Original Poster

North Carolina to Las Vegas?

I always suck at finding good flight deals, but I want to fly from Raleigh (preferable), Charlotte, or Greensboro to Las Vegas sometime in June or July. Anyone know of any good deals?
Old Apr 15, 2017, 5:15 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Jeff Frank
I always suck at finding good flight deals, but I want to fly from Raleigh (preferable), Charlotte, or Greensboro to Las Vegas sometime in June or July. Anyone know of any good deals?
FT is not a travel agency nor a secret repository for "good deals". You need to either sign up for route/fare alerts from the various airlines that fly that route(s) and/or look at all the usual suspects www.skyscanner.com, www.kayak.com etc etc etc
Old Apr 15, 2017, 6:19 am

Programs: DL Gold, DL MM 8/22/16!
In addition to the prior poster's suggestions, always a good idea to check the airline web sites. Sometimes they carry fares not on the more general sites.

Skyscanner is subscription based, but Kayak is free to all. Also free are Orbitz, Expedia, and Google (flights).

Don't wait too long. While one really never knows, the odds are that fares will start going up maybe 6-8 weeks before a flight.

A more challenging but powerful search site is matrix.itasoftware.com . It is usually referred to here as either "ITA" or "matrix".

It really is more a manner of hard work than secrets.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 8:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Southwest flies RDU-LAS; Allegiant flies TYS-LAS.
Old Apr 16, 2017, 7:25 am

secretflying.com posts deals throughout the day. I usually keep their twitter page up so that I can see when they've added a new one.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 6:16 pm

Originally Posted by flwrlover1
secretflying.com posts deals throughout the day. I usually keep their twitter page up so that I can see when they've added a new one.
Yeah, this would be my recommendation. I feel like I saw a few recent deals for NC airports to Vegas sometime in the past few months.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.