2016 Paris Budget Hotel Recommendations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2016 Paris Budget Hotel Recommendations

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2016, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold, Hertz 5*, SPG Gold, AMEX Plat, buys Spirit tickets at the airport ticket counter ;-)
Question 2016 Paris Budget Hotel Recommendations

Hello, I am planning a trip to Paris next month and am looking for budget hotel recommendations in the 60-100 EUR/night range. Not interested in shared rooms or bathrooms - must be private room with en suite toilet. Specific location is not important but must be centrally located, in a walk-able area with good restaurants and public transit access.

I did search on FT, but many threads on this topic are quite old!

Thank you!
Old Nov 17, 2016, 3:14 pm

Programs: DL Gold, DL MM 8/22/16!
You don't mention your dates, but I took a look at what you could do on Priceline Express for Dec 6-13. For the upper end of your range you can easily get a 4* in a central area. Even a 5* out in La Defense.

If you'd like to bid on Priceline, you probably could do even a bit better. You can get lots of bidding advice on www.betterbidding.com, and see lists of hotels people are getting in the various areas via the process.
Old Nov 17, 2016, 7:12 pm

Programs: DL, WN, AA, IHG Diamond, Hertz 5*
Two hotels near Les Halles that I have stayed in fit most of your requirements. I haven't been to either in a few years so not sure if the prices are still within your budget. BW Ducs de Bourgogne, and Flor Rivoli.
Old Nov 18, 2016, 10:26 am

Programs: DL Gold, DL MM 8/22/16!
You might consider Airbnb. The place in which I stayed in Paris had your requirements plus a full kitchen. Making your own meals, or just having a refrigerator and microwave, can seriously help the budget.

There are tons of places on the site. This is just an example, assuming the link will work:
Airbnb Paris place

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.