Wiki Posts
Search

Brussels to KL - LA and back to Brussels

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2016, 10:43 am
Original Poster

Smile Brussels to KL - LA and back to Brussels

Hello,

Again it has been a very long time ago when i visited this website, but now we're back again with this question.

We like to start our 5th year long traveladventure.

As aroundtheworldtickets have been very expensive, we look for a cheap option to travel from Brussels to Kuala Lumpur with a long stop and travel on to Los Angeles and back to Brussel.

Does somebody known a good airlineconnection apart from the big ones as oneworld/ sky etc

Greetz Tinter
Old Sep 17, 2016, 4:13 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
Originally Posted by whaleshark
Hello,

Again it has been a very long time ago when i visited this website, but now we're back again with this question.

As aroundtheworldtickets have been very expensive, we look for a cheap option to travel from Brussels to Kuala Lumpur with a long stop and travel on to Los Angeles and back to Brussel.

Does somebody known a good airlineconnection apart from the big ones as oneworld/ sky etc

Greetz Tinter
Looking into the various long-haul LCCs might be an option.

For example, BRU-SAW-DXB on Pegasus, then onwards with Jet Airwarys or Malindo. KUL is also a hub for Air Asia.

The last leg from the USA to Europe is probably the easiest. Icelandair, WOW Air and Norwegian all have cheap one-way deals.

The trans-Pacific leg is likely to be the hardest. Do you have any miles you could use for this leg? Otherwise China Eastern is usually one of the cheapest.
Old Sep 18, 2016, 2:01 pm
MHG

Programs: BA, SK, Accor, Carlson Rezidor
You might look into Eurowings Köln-Bangkok.
At BKK it´s a "no-brainer" to find LCC flights to KUL.
From Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur there are Malindo Air and Air Asia offering frequent and cheap flights.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by whaleshark
Hello,

Greetz Tinter
Do you know already approximate travel period when you want to go ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.