Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travelling FLL to Mexico City to Cuba to Fll-cheaply

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2016, 11:07 pm
Original Poster

Travelling FLL to Mexico City to Cuba to Fll-cheaply

Is there a way to travel from Ft. Lauderdale to Mexico city then mexico city to Santiago de Cuba or Holguin then Havana to Fll.

Is there a cheap flight from Mexico City to Barcelona or Casablanca?
Thanks for any assistance.

Thanks
Old Sep 15, 2016, 3:30 am

Programs: BAEC, IB+, TAM multi+
Originally Posted by bikingmama
Is there a way to travel from Ft. Lauderdale to Mexico city then mexico city to Santiago de Cuba or Holguin then Havana to Fll.

Is there a cheap flight from Mexico City to Barcelona or Casablanca?
Thanks for any assistance.

Thanks
Wiat you are asking us to google cheap flights for you, not only on one city pair but on 4?

Go check skyscanner and google flights yourself please.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 5:31 am

Programs: DL Gold, DL MM 8/22/16!
First, welcome to Flyertalk!

A good easy source to use for starters is www.kayak.com. There is also www.orbitz.com and a host of others. www.google.com was mentioned by a prior poster.

You will rapidly learn that each city has its own specific 3-character code - FLL for Fort Lauderdale, MEX for Mexico City, etc. Some cities have more than one if there are multiple airports there, plus a group one for all the airports. New York City is an example.

The airlines of course have their own web sites so you can also check them. But if you aren't sure which airline flies from one city to another, you can do a search on something like "cityA to cityB flights".

Regarding cheap flights, prices vary all the time. Time of day, day of week, seasonal variations, etc.

If you are uncomfortable doing such web searches and investigation, a travel agent would be a good idea.

Romelle
Old Sep 22, 2016, 6:30 pm

Programs: AS MVP 75K, DL Gold
Interjet fly's direct MEX to HAV and CUN to HAV. They are a budget carrier and won't show up on Google flights. I used them when I flew to Cuba.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.