Reload this Page >

Overnight at MCO (Orlando)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Overnight at MCO (Orlando)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2016, 9:36 am

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards. Tha... that's about it.
Originally Posted by xenole
I'm definitely flying MCO-CLT on AA487 on the 15th Nov at 5:15am.
AA operates out of Airside 3. I haven't been in AS3 in years (I always fly WN to MCO, which operates from one of the other AS buildings), but MCO does have a number of comfortable padded seats and charging stations in every holdroom, and a food court in the center of each AS building.

With so little time, only a few hours, my personal choice would be to simply head over to AS 3 when you land, and sack out in an empty holdroom. Since the food court will likely be closed in the morning, I'd recommend picking up some breakfast from the food court in advance. Breakfast options are a little thin, so you might want to go to the Landside food court when you land, for a slightly better selection. The only food vendor in AS3 that's open before 5:00 is Nature's Table, which looks like a sandwich/salad type place that may not have any breakfast options.

If you do opt for the rental car option, I recommend that you take the north airport exit and head for Semoran Blvd. It's got plenty of places where you can park for a few hours in an empty parking lot (I'd recommend parking at Chilis or Sonnys, or behind Wawa). There are also a couple of breakfast options open 24hrs, including Dennys and Wawa. ANd if you need to top off the gas tank, Wawa has the cheapest gas price in the area.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.