Community
Wiki Posts
Search

itsthewow

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2019, 5:06 pm

I DID purchase a vacation and now Im trying to redeem

Originally Posted by Itsthewowcom
Hello regret the misunderstanding on Trip Advisor are already taking action on the matter , I have and I talk over 4 years with our service and we have not had any problems if you have any questions write to [email protected] CM
I DID purchase a vacation and now Im trying to redeem it. I have left an email at the above address and Im hoping for a reply. The phone numbers I had are not working.
thank you for the help
Old Jan 24, 2019, 12:10 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by sunnysidepewter

I DID purchase a vacation and now Im trying to redeem it. I have left an email at the above address and Im hoping for a reply. The phone numbers I had are not working.
thank you for the help
I suspect you are out of luck. I wouldnt count on that vacation.
Old Jan 24, 2019, 8:53 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Itsthewowcom
Hello to buy a holiday with us , you are not obligated to buy the time share for years . They are called smart vacation. CM
No, you're obligated to endure a sleazy high-pressure sales pitch about buying a timeshare for years, which for most people in most situations is absolutely the opposite of a "smart" vacation.

We've all seen this movie before.

Anyone reading this who remotely *thinks* they might be in the target demographic for owning a timeshare should go to one of the Internet forums dedicated to that topic. Lurk, read, research, read what people did wrong, read what people do right, take a hard look at your own travel style and existing investments, and talk to your financial advisor/manager.

Never buy a timeshare during a vacation. You aren't thinking right.

If you know you don't want to buy a timeshare but get lots of attractive viewing offers for them in the mail, consider the offers from Marriott or Hilton. Their salespeople are, IMHO, tasteful. You can say no, walk away, and enjoy your discounted week in Hawaii or wherever. But even on those, read the fine print - sometimes the $599 for 6 nights in Hawaii offer does not actually include a villa in the property you're viewing. It's often just a hotel room somewhere nearby, unless you negotiate before you book. (I've gotten 1-bedroom villas for the promo price before, but had to press for it.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.