Reload this Page >

Anyone ever flown on Pegasus Airlines?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone ever flown on Pegasus Airlines?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2024, 3:26 pm

I fly Pegasus all the time. They're fine. Low cost carrier, not really any different than Ryan Air, Wizz, or Easy Jet.

But I don't think they're the best choice for trips longer than 4 hours.
Phillbsb1979 likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 3:48 pm

Programs: AY, SQ, EK
Took my first ever PC-operated flight last week, flying DXB-AYT.

Could have flown TK in J via IST - that is also a lot of work and takes a lot of time. Generally I like TK, although I'm not a keen fan of the IST airport experience (although admittedly it is an impressive airport in many respects).

Of course PC is a low-cost carrier, but the experience was positive:
- Price very affordable / GBP183 all-in, booked 2 days before the flight (this was their most expensive fare + GBP8 for a hot meal)
- Check-in at DXB T1 was smooth, perhaps 5min of waiting
- DXB T1 obviously not great (there is no separate lane for business / first anyways); going via Smart Gate and security was fast this time (went through around 1am)
- Boarding was on time and not overly chaotic
- Was in row 4 window; seating is quite tight and flight was full (SunExpress on this route have decent legroom in the first few rows); not optimal for a 4h flight departing at 0245am, but what to do...
- Meal service incl.drinks (pre-booked) was efficient
- Cabin crew professional
- Included in the fare, there was some code I could have used to stream films etc. / did not bother with this
- Can access 3D flight map and info via wifi - that is a nice feature
- a/c was A320neo; cabin in a good condition

I don't typically fly in Y - especially when flights are this long. In any case, Pegasus was fine. Ground experience in Dubai was fine too - I appreciate this can be a more stressful aspect at some other airport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.