Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Got my BCD. Where do I get my coupon code?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2009, 5:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta, United, Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt
Got my BCD. Where do I get my coupon code?

I don't rent cars very often. I will be using U071101 for my BCD. Where do I get my coupon code? I tried some of the coupon codes from Delta and United and when I tried to use them, I got messages saying the coupons aren't accepted at this location (an off-airport Boston location). Am I missing something or should I be content with the discount received by the BCD?

Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 30, 2009, 9:11 pm

Consider yourself lucky...

Non airport Budget locations are the wild west. Not much of a surprise that your coupons didn't work there. If you're expecting to receive miles for your rental, uh, you might want to check at that Budget location (preferably get the person's name, birthdate, social security number, and video tape the conversation and get them to notarize the authenticity of it). Heck, you should consider it fortunate they even accepted the BCD code for that location (I was just at another non-airport Budget location and was told by a friendly clerk that they had been instructed by their budget district office that all future reservations using a bcd code would be blocked for that location for the "time being").

As a back up, you might want to borrow a stuffed animal that you can hug, just in case the non-airport location gives you a hard time, or more likely, pleads ignorance, or gawd forbid you have to contact Budget customer service (ok, I wouldn't want to wish that experience on anyone, although you will get some fine boilerplate responses you perhaps can use in another occupation).

Get the stuffed animal. Just in case.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.