Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Basic liability coverage with a Budget rental?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2006, 6:46 am
Original Poster

Basic liability coverage with a Budget rental?

Thanks to this handy flyertalk thread on basic liability insuarnce one gets when renting a Hertz vehicle, I am now better informed on whether I really need to obtain supplemental liability insurance (sli) when renting a Hertz car...

Question is, what kind of liability coverage do I automatically get with Budget without purchasing SLI? I searched their website, and though it does a great job of touting the benefits of their SLI option, I have no idea of what they basically provide with a rental. Does anyone out there have more information on this?

I no longer live in the US and my concern is coverage when renting in the US
Old Apr 19, 2006, 8:41 pm

Programs: Delta (SM) and Starwood
Originally Posted by kuroneko
Thanks to this handy flyertalk thread on basic liability insuarnce one gets when renting a Hertz vehicle, I am now better informed on whether I really need to obtain supplemental liability insurance (sli) when renting a Hertz car...

Question is, what kind of liability coverage do I automatically get with Budget without purchasing SLI? I searched their website, and though it does a great job of touting the benefits of their SLI option, I have no idea of what they basically provide with a rental. Does anyone out there have more information on this?

I no longer live in the US and my concern is coverage when renting in the US

Coverage depends on the state you rent in. I would get the SLI coverage. For about $9.99 you get $ 1 million dollars in coverage (in every state) and peace of mind!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.