Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Budget | Fastbreak (closed to posting)
Reload this Page >

Did you clean out your Budget points account before 4/15/05?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2005, 3:51 pm
Original Poster

I had some extra points left in my account, so I remembered to order some restaurant gift certificates before 4/15/05 from Budget's website. I still haven't received them. Did it usually take this long to receive certificates in the mail, or are they just swamped because everyone tried to do the same thing before 4/15/05?
Old May 25, 2005, 11:01 pm

Programs: DL 1 MM/DM; HH Lifetime Diamond; Hertz Presidents Circle
I got mine after a couple of months and cashed them in for Outback Steakhouse gift certificates. They arrived in a plain envelope with a generic letter (no letterhead).
Old May 27, 2005, 5:34 am

I hate to admit this but I used the majority of my points for the over priced Cuisinart convection oven. There are only 3 of us left in the house and we use it daily! It is the best thing that Budget ever left me with!
But yes it did take about 30 days to get it, no surprise there.
Old Jun 1, 2005, 5:06 pm

Mine came within the week. I ordered a DVD player and a restaurant gift card.
Old Jun 3, 2005, 11:29 am

Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott/SPG Lifetime Gold
Yep - I traded in the points for a stack of Border gift cards. EXCELLENT. I recently realized I can use them for a coffee and a pastry in the cafe.
Old Oct 3, 2005, 10:30 pm
Formerly known as billinaz

Programs: US Airways Dividend Miles, American AAdvantage, Avis Preferred, Budget Rapid Rez, Hilton Honors
Wish I had seen this earlier.. lost all mine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.