Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any problems in PHX?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2005, 5:06 pm
Original Poster

Any problems in PHX?

I usually try to avoid the counter, but Budget is pricing the best in PHX. Anyone have any recent PHX experiences with waiting in the FastBreak lines?
Old Mar 25, 2005, 3:47 pm

Programs: SPEBSQSA
All car rentals are off-property in PHX; I cannot recall if the FB lines are at the counters in the terminal, or out at the lot. If the FB lines are at the counter in the Terminal, there will be some variables.

T2 = UA/US/CO/AS is a small terminal, so the line shouldn't be that bad. Cross the road outside baggage claim to the median, and locate the blue diamond.

T3 = DL/NW/AA is midsized, so may be more of a problem. The blue diamond is directly outside baggage claim, IIRC.

T4 = HP/WN is the busiest terminal. If the FB line is in the terminal, get in line for the car rental before you get your bags; bags tend to take awhile due to volume. Exit baggage claim and cross the road to the median and the blue diamond sign.

Enjoy AZ!

Bob
Old Mar 31, 2005, 7:14 am

Question better pricing

Originally Posted by Family flyer
I usually try to avoid the counter, but Budget is pricing the best in PHX. Anyone have any recent PHX experiences with waiting in the FastBreak lines?
I am not sure when you are arriving but the best I got was from Dollar? Am I missing something??
Old Mar 31, 2005, 8:48 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by timesharejunkie
I am not sure when you are arriving but the best I got was from Dollar? Am I missing something??
No, you're not.

Dollar's base rate is cheaper (minivan), but Budget ends up a shade better with the Entertainment code and $20 coupon.

Also, I've heard that Dollar's Fastlane is not always that fast. In PHX you don't have to go to the counter for Budget's Fastbreak.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.