JFK compact car

Old Feb 10, 14, 11:01 am
Original Poster

JFK compact car

Hi!

I've rent for the next April in JFK airport a compact car (Group: CCAR) from a Spanish travel agent. They told me that Ford Focus could be a model example.

Anyone knows the models included in this category? I would love to rent a mustang, but no one available for my dates, I will try to get a paid upgrade if I see one in the lot.

Also, I have full insurance (SLI, CDW without excess... ) but travel agent told that windshield and tires are not incluided in the insurance and If I want it i have to request it at the counter. Is that true?, How much could be this insurance?

Thanks.
Rgs, Desertspotter
Old Feb 10, 14, 11:48 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
You should be able to find a mustang in JFK. You can get the LDW for $9 a day if you stayed with the compact car, or depending on how they charge your upgrade you could pay up to, $26.99 a day.

Though i do believe that JFK has a partial damage waiver just for the tires and windshield, which is a fraction of the cost, i just don't know the pricing on that.

Enjoy your travels.
Old Feb 11, 14, 4:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sz2628 View Post
You should be able to find a mustang in JFK. You can get the LDW for $9 a day if you stayed with the compact car, or depending on how they charge your upgrade you could pay up to, $26.99 a day.

Though i do believe that JFK has a partial damage waiver just for the tires and windshield, which is a fraction of the cost, i just don't know the pricing on that.

Enjoy your travels.
Thank you!.

Search this Thread