Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How many Aeroplan miles can I earn?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2013, 8:18 pm
Original Poster

How many Aeroplan miles can I earn?

I recently made a reservation on Budget's website for 4 days, and opted to receive Aeroplan miles as reward. How many Aeroplan miles am I supposed to get? Does it depend on the number of days, the class of the car, etc? I couldn't find this information on Budget's website at all.

What's totally strange is that, when I made the reservation I put in my email address. After making the reservation the website says "estimated miles" that will be earned is 50 miles. But later when I accidentally removed my email address from the reservation, the "estimated miles" becomes 200 miles. And if I add my email address back to the reservation, the "estimated miles" goes back to 50 miles again. Really? The number of miles earned depends on whether you have your email address on file?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.