Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1,000 to 3,000 AA miles with Budget

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2012, 12:39 am
Original Poster

1,000 to 3,000 AA miles with Budget

Budget Award: Save up to 30% on Budget rentals plus earn up to 3,000 AAdvantageŽ bonus miles
Dates: July 18, 2012 through August 31, 2012.

Use your American Airlines Budget Customer Discount (BCD) number U072411 to saveup to 30% on Budget rentals.

Plus, earn even more with up to 3,000 AAdvantageŽ bonus miles on qualifying rentals!.

Rent a Budget car for 1-2 days and earn 1,000 AAdvantageŽ bonus miles at participating Budget airport locations.
Rent a Budget car for 3 days or more and earn 3,000 AAdvantageŽ bonus miles at participating Budget airport locations.

Use coupon number MUAZ025 and provide your AAdvantage number to earn your AAdvantageŽ miles.

Offer subject to complete Terms & Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles offer valid on a qualifying rental of minimum one day, maximum two consecutive days at participating Budget airport locations in the US and Canada. Mention coupon MUAZ025 to get this offer.
3,000 AAdvantage bonus miles offer valid on a qualifying rental of 3 consecutive days or more at participating Budget airport locations in the US and Canada. Mention coupon MUAZ025 to get this offer.
Offer valid for rentals between July 18, 2012 and August 31, 2012.
AAdvantage number must be mentioned at the time of reservation or at the rental counter to earn AAdvantage bonus miles.
AAdvantage miles offer valid on all car groups.
Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for AAdvantage bonus miles to post to the AAdvantage member's account.
An advance reservation is required.
Offer may not be used with any other coupon, promotion or offer except your BCD discount.
The savings of up to 30% applies to the time-and-mileage charges only. Use BCD U072411.
Taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee, customer facility charges ($10/contract in CA) and fuel charges are extra.
Optional items such as LDW ($29.99/day or less except in Louisiana $49.99/day) and other surcharges may apply and are extra
Offer is subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental and may not be available on some rates at some times.
Car rental return restrictions may apply.
Offer subject to change without notice.
Renter must meet Budget age, driver and credit requirements.
Minimum rental age may vary by location.
An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old.
Rental must begin by August 31, 2012.
Old Jul 30, 2012, 2:40 pm
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
Airport locations only
Old Sep 26, 2012, 8:08 pm

Programs: HHonors Silver, AC Altitude 35K, AAdvantage, SkyMiles, Bonvoy Silver and a few more
Bonus miles

Rented back in August. 4 weeks and still no AA miles. Hopefully they will post in a couple of weeks (as per 6-8 weeks)
Old Oct 2, 2012, 1:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Miles from a 9/21 rental hit my account today. I would call and make sure everything is OK- I've seen reports that FF numbers get lost sometimes...
Old Oct 11, 2012, 9:51 am

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass American Admirals Club Lifetime,IHG Rewards Spire,HHonors Gold
8 Weeks Now

It took 8 weeks for my Avis 5,000 to post and now my Budget rental is over 8 weeks so I guess I will have to spend an hour on the phone and do the "push"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.