Search

BMW X5 at DCA

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2012, 5:20 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
BMW X5 at DCA

As I was returning a vehicle yesterday, I noticed an X5 sitting in the Budget lot. It was parked beside a Ford Expedition, I believe.
I looked online and didn't see the X5 as directly bookable.
Is it in the same class as the Expedition?
I know from the Avis board, there are X5s at some locations.
Is the X5 also now showing at Budget?

Last edited by UAPremExecflyer; Mar 5, 2012 at 5:21 am Reason: corrected grammar
Old Mar 5, 2012, 9:12 am

Programs: Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis Presidents Club,National EE, Hilton honors Gold,hyatt Plat,MP Silver
Originally Posted by UAPremExecflyer
As I was returning a vehicle yesterday, I noticed an X5 sitting in the Budget lot. It was parked beside a Ford Expedition, I believe.
I looked online and didn't see the X5 as directly bookable.
Is it in the same class as the Expedition?
I know from the Avis board, there are X5s at some locations.
Is the X5 also now showing at Budget?
I'm not sure but i wouldn't be surprised as i know @ some locs avis/budget have merged fleets
Old Mar 8, 2012, 12:52 pm

Was it a black X5? I passed the Budget lot on the way to National this morning and saw it.
Old May 14, 2012, 5:19 pm

Programs: Hertz Presidents Circle, National EE, Lots of Stupid CCs&The I Am Crazy Enough To Actually Pay For F
Ive seen X3s, G25s, 528s also. Some of them are probably one way returns as they did not show up as available either and the locations dont normally carry them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.