Wiki Posts
Search

Corporate vs franchise location check

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2010, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Corporate vs franchise location check

You can easily check if a location is Budget corporate or a franchise (which is likely to refuse mileage promos and play other tricks on you) by following this location check link

I think the link was posted in one of the threads before but I couldn't find it so I hope this separate thread will make it easier to locate in the future.

(and yes LAX comes up as a licensee )
Old May 22, 2010, 6:11 pm

Cool Like buying a cherry pie in a grocery store...

you can't always assume it's going to be yuck.

The key in most of the promo's is "participating". Whether or not a location is a corporate or licensee location is NOT the final answer. SAN is a licensee, but I've never had a problem with their "participation"...gawd only knows how many of those 5k bonuses I've racked up there...

Now as regards the cherry pies...

Originally Posted by azepine00
You can easily check if a location is Budget corporate or a franchise (which is likely to refuse mileage promos and play other tricks on you) by following this location check link

I think the link was posted in one of the threads before but I couldn't find it so I hope this separate thread will make it easier to locate in the future.

(and yes LAX comes up as a licensee )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.