Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

First Class - Pyjamas [Can I take them home with me?]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2009, 1:48 am
Original Poster

Can someone tell me whether we are allowed to take the pyjamas home at the end of the flight or are they washed and reused?

Rgds
Old May 7, 2009, 1:56 am

Programs: BA Gold (and many other greater and lesser distinctions)
You are most welcome to take them home; and the slippers also. However, the china, cushions, blankets and anything fixed to the aircraft are not for taking home .
Old May 7, 2009, 1:56 am

Location: 15 minutes west of LHR, Stockholm, or somewhere inbetween.
Programs: BAEC Gold GGL, CCR, GfL, Mucci des Recherches des Consommations Exotiques.
Originally Posted by drdes
Can someone tell me whether we are allowed to take the pyjamas home at the end of the flight or are they washed and reused?

Rgds
You can take the PJ's, but please leave the seat for the next PAX.

bjorns
Old May 7, 2009, 2:13 am

Originally Posted by drdes

Rgds
Yes we can!
Old May 7, 2009, 2:17 am

Programs: BAEC, HH, Avis, Hertz
I am wearing a pair now (as I type this at home, not in the CCR ) and always take them away. They stand up to many washes before they start to get holes in embarrassing places
Old May 7, 2009, 2:25 am

Originally Posted by Petrus
Yes we can!
Obama?? Is that you???
Old May 7, 2009, 2:57 am

Originally Posted by Nyghtwing
Obama?? Is that you???
No, it's Obama's mentor, Bob the Builder
Old May 7, 2009, 3:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Now where is that old thread where we compared the First class jammies from different airlines? I still favor my AF Christian Lacriox set, followed by the SQ Givenchy jams.
Old May 7, 2009, 3:06 am

Programs: BA/BD Gold/IC A/*Wood Gold - Certified BodyCombat and BodyPump Instructor
I wanna fly CX first -- Shanghai Tang ^
Old May 7, 2009, 3:12 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hhonors Diamond, SPG Platinum, AVIS Presidents' Club
Sure you can... I have a lot at home also already to my wife's "greatest pleasure" also very handy when you have unexpected guests showing up for the weekend...
Old May 7, 2009, 3:35 am

Programs: BAEC Gold GGL, CCR, GfL, Mucci des Recherches des Consommations Exotiques.
However, do remember that airline First class PJ's are produced to wear in public onboard aircraft, so they should never be worn in private, only in public.

So, if you do take a pair with you, you'll need to wear them while walking down the high street in your home town.

bjorns
Old May 7, 2009, 4:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by bjorns
However, do remember that airline First class PJ's are produced to wear in public onboard aircraft, so they should never be worn in private, only in public.

So, if you do take a pair with you, you'll need to wear them while walking down the high street in your home town.
Sorry Bjorns, but I must take issue with this comment. The public are most certainly NOT welcome in the BA F cabin. Class does count for something you know.
Old May 7, 2009, 6:03 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by stimpy
Now where is that old thread where we compared the First class jammies from different airlines? I still favor my AF Christian Lacriox set, followed by the SQ Givenchy jams.
Christian LaCroix make the most beautiful clothes. What exquisite taste you have Stimpy. Makes the F ones we give out the sort of thing people in WT wear to get on the plane and fly to Miami.
Old May 7, 2009, 6:08 am

Originally Posted by stimpy
Sorry Bjorns, but I must take issue with this comment. The public are most certainly NOT welcome in the BA F cabin. Class does count for something you know.
I stand corrected.

You'll have to use them in appropriate place, such as the Royal enclosure at ascot, at the opera or for tea with HMQ.

bjorns
Old May 7, 2009, 6:20 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I'll be getting a pair of Qantas ones soon..........they have a leaping kangaroo on the front.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.