Wiki Posts
Search

Still no tier points. Now 150 short

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2009, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAplatinumBAexecutiveClub
Still no tier points. Now 150 short

Another thread about AA to BA points brought to mind my own diliema. BA isn't posting tier points or miles for my flights. I use my AA platinum number to get seats early, then change it to my EC number at t-24. They owe me 150 tier points. I've been trying to collect for over a month on a EWR-LHR return. Phone calls and emails have gotten me zip. The agents all say that the MFU WT+ ticket should return tier points but .... Where are they? Two current booking show tier points to be given for seperate EWR-IST and EWR-CDG. I believe MUF into CW is the way to say the booking type. All I really want is the miles and TP I'm entitled to. End of rant...... Thanks to you all.
flhrrider

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.