Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

No miles/ tier points on revenue ticket with MFU

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2009, 6:19 am
Original Poster

Hi all,

I know this has been answered before, but I can't seem to find the correct thread through a search, so my apologies in advance.

I MFU'd from WT+ to Club (JFK-LHR-JFK), and have received 0 miles and 0 tier points for the trip, according to my EC account.

I am pretty sure that I should receive miles and tier points according to the paid (WT+) class.

Is that right? If so, what is the best way to try to obtain credit?

Thanks very much for your help!

Joe
Old Mar 9, 2009, 6:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Yes, it's come up many, many, many times Yes that's right - WT+ points/miles due. Chase it up with the EC through normal channels - contact your service centre. If they fail to help, PM BA Executive Club the details and I'm sure Nicci will ensure it's fixed ^
Old Mar 9, 2009, 6:55 am
Original Poster

Thanks!

Thank you - much appreciated!

Cheers,

Joe
Old Mar 9, 2009, 7:05 am

Location: Beautiful Stockholm,....and now getting darker earlier...urgh
Programs: BAGold. Thatīs it....oh, and Hertz #1 Gold 5 Star
Originally Posted by nyjoe4
Thank you - much appreciated!

Cheers,

Joe
Happened to me 3 weeks ago (for the second time) on my outbound LHR-HKG, and brought it up in a running thread while away. I was going to contact my Exec center when I returned, but lo and behold, it had already been fixed for me^^

I have a feeling that it may have been fixed from "inside" but canīt be sure. However, if that was the case, many many thanks to who ever was responsible:-::-::-::-:
Old Mar 9, 2009, 8:42 am

Programs: BAGold; AA3MMPlat; UA1MMGold; FBGold; MarriottAmb; AccorPlat; HHGold; ICPlatAmb; HyattDiscoverist
It's happened to me frequently. (It seems to get fixed faster now than before--usually only one call required while in the past it took two or three.) Someone in the US BAEC told me it has something to do with the way the tickets are read.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.