Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA97 Lounge Calendar Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2021, 3:00 am

Programs: Chevalier de la Gallentrie - Knight of the Platinum Hair Brush, BA Gold, Hilton Gold
I'm having the same issues whenever I'm using Edge (Chromium). Have logged out and back in, cleared cookies, tried in "in private" mode, etc. Takes the first change i make, then doesn't accept any further changes after that - until i go through the whole process again, so something is not 100% with it. Google Chrome seems to work more consistently.
Old Nov 16, 2021, 8:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Odd behaviour - I'll check it out
Old Nov 18, 2021, 12:08 pm

Programs: ASLEF
Originally Posted by TrainDriverSparky
I'm trying to add two sectors I have booked. After completing the details in the Add Sector form. Pressing either the "Add" or "Add & Populate Return" buttons appears to submit the data and initiates page reload, but the added sector does not appear at the end of the flight diary.
Anyone else having issues adding a sector?
Adding a sector on the iOS version of Chrome seems to be okay. My trouble adding a sector was experienced on Chrome Version 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (x86_64) on macOS Monterey 12.0.1 if that makes any difference.
Old Nov 23, 2021, 4:33 am

Programs: BA, A3, LY; IHG/IC, Accor
Please consider adding Airlink (4Z / LNK)
logo: https://www.flyairlink.com/themes/pe...rlink-logo.svg
Old Nov 23, 2021, 5:32 am

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
Another quick question - how do I (or can I) delete lounge plans from an existing trip? I have tried selecting 'Choose a lounge...' and saving it, but it retains the original lounge plans. Or do I have to delete and start again?
Old Dec 2, 2021, 11:00 am

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold
Could you add Air Ocean Airlines (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Ocean_Airlines)? Thank you!
Old Dec 5, 2021, 8:09 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FlyEurope
Could you add Air Ocean Airlines...
Originally Posted by eugnk
Please consider adding Airlink

Both added with logos
LCSinTexas likes this.
Old Dec 5, 2021, 8:09 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by vintagepilot
Another quick question - how do I (or can I) delete lounge plans from an existing trip? I have tried selecting 'Choose a lounge...' and saving it, but it retains the original lounge plans. Or do I have to delete and start again?
You can do this under Your Travel --> Lounge Visits
Old Dec 20, 2021, 5:16 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, FB Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, SK Diamond, ITA Volare Club Executive, TK Elite
Please update your database regarding UA Polaris lounges. A few of them are already open again!
Old Dec 20, 2021, 6:26 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by Marschel
Please update your database regarding UA Polaris lounges. A few of them are already open again!
Funny you should mention that, I just went over the Polaris Lounges a few days ago, they should all be visible and selectable. And as far as I can tell on the BA97 website they were never set to closed since I added most of them in 2019.
Sadly it is really difficult to find a good overview on the UA page, for example I couldn't find any information if UA did ever open the LHR Polaris Lounge... It also appears that HKG, NRT and LHR have vanished from the Polaris Lounge list.
If there are any lounges missing feel free to submit them on the website or just send me a pm and I'll check and add them.
Old Dec 21, 2021, 7:10 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, FB Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, SK Diamond, ITA Volare Club Executive, TK Elite
Originally Posted by Nick Art
they should all be visible and selectable.
Should. Can't select the one at Chicago airport...

edit: same goes for AS lounges at PDX and SEA. https://www.alaskaair.com/content/ai...tion-and-hours

Last edited by Marschel; Dec 21, 2021 at 7:30 pm
Old Dec 24, 2021, 5:15 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
VDO international airport doesn’t seem recognised!
Old Dec 25, 2021, 5:37 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Should. Can't select the one at Chicago airport...

edit: same goes for AS lounges at PDX and SEA. https://www.alaskaair.com/content/ai...tion-and-hours

The fact that you see the lounge means it is set as open but you do not meet the entry requirements.

What airline and class are your flights in?
Right now access is set to be available to all *A C and F pax, however, when I test it it does not appear to give access for *A F or C tickets... Weird.

Edit: The Alaska Lounges have all been updated now to represent their new access rules since joining OW.

Furthermore I just realized that Starlux Airlines is missing.

Last edited by Nick Art; Dec 26, 2021 at 11:39 am
Old Dec 28, 2021, 1:56 am

Programs: BAEC, KrisFlyer
After a long period of inactivity I finally have something to add to my calendar, but have of course forgotten my password. I get this when trying to reset it:

We were unable to send you a password reminder by email. This is because there is some issue with the email service, sorry!
Old Dec 28, 2021, 4:15 am
Original Poster

I fixed a bug in the process that determines admission elgibility (different code branches for before and after you've added the sector to the DB, the former had the bug but the latter didn't). Kudos to Nick Art for help in tracking this down, and for the effort to clean up the eligibility rules for these lounges.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.