Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA97 Lounge Calendar Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2014, 3:36 am

Programs: BA Gold, several other less interesting cards...
Originally Posted by run44
Anyone else having trouble viewing the calendar today?
Me too- the menu at the top isn't working so I can't add anything to the diary.
Old Nov 4, 2014, 3:37 am

Programs: BA Gold, several other less interesting cards...
Seems to be a Firefox thing. The menu items don't drop down. Works fine in IE
Old Nov 8, 2014, 2:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by BlueThroughCrimp
I have that issue with the EDI lounge, but being a lowly Rust Bronze I'm not eligible, however, I'm travelling in a higher cabin from the connection in LHR so I do gain access.
That's a known edge case the calendar doesn't deal with at present. Let me mull it over.
Old Nov 8, 2014, 2:25 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by srbrenna
Seems to be a Firefox thing. The menu items don't drop down. Works fine in IE
Firefox 32.0.3 on Win8 seems to be OK, as does Chrome 38 and IE 11. What browser/OS combo are you using?

The menus are javascript-driven, you could try flushing your browser cache.
Old Nov 9, 2014, 6:06 am
Original Poster

Looks like the menu problems may be with Safari; in the meantime I've added some menu shortcuts on the bottom of the home screen.
Old Nov 16, 2014, 11:10 am

Programs: BA Gold (CCR), Cartafreccia, HH Diamond, Esselunga Fidaty Gold
I am trying to enter 25 years of flying activity (about 600 flights) but I realized some airlines are missing.

Is it possible to enter manually the names of the airlines not in the database?

I also would appreciate to have the swiss Crossair logo and code available.

Also suggested the following airlines (now not more in operation).

Alpi Eagles. ICAO: ELG IATA: E8

Noman ICAO: NOM IATA: U4 (I know, I am the only one out of more than 5000 ba97.com users to have flown this small airline...)

Lauda Air Italy. ICAO: LDI. IATA: L4

Thanks
Old Nov 17, 2014, 4:58 am

Crossair (LX) logo

Following my previous post, I found on the database only the Crossair Europe, but not the "real" Crossair:
Here the link for the logo (I hope I linked correctly, anyway is not hard to find on the web).

http://vaflash.com/index.php/tag/crx_crossairvirtual/

Anyone could also please explain how to enter manually airlines names and IATA code not on the database?
Tks
Old Nov 17, 2014, 5:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Aldebaran
Anyone could also please explain how to enter manually airlines names and IATA code not on the database?
Tks
You can't. But there is a "??" listing, right after 9W and before A0 in the scroll list. Just use that and put the airline name in the Notes section.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 1:36 pm

BA97.com glitch (not updating sectors and miles on flying activity)

Still slowly trying to enter 25 years of flights (I am doing only a couple of years every week due to long archive research...)

After the BA97.com site refresh in november, I am unable to have the updated totals of my activity. All my activity seems to have been counted only from 14 january 2014 until late november. After the site refresh I entered also my flying activity from 2010 to 2013, but now on the homepage I read this message:
you have flown 36,937 miles in 40 sectors since 14th January 2014. Including future bookings hidden & visible, that's 136,701 miles in 144 sectors
Unfortunately I don't have any future booking entered and all the flights are marked as "public" on the account setting and also on every single entry.
Any suggestion to fix this problem?

(Could anyone explain me how to insert the BA97.com activity on my signature? The only way I found is as reported below, but I would like to shorten it with something like BA97.com pointing to the link reported on my signture )

Last edited by Aldebaran; Jan 6, 2015 at 2:09 pm Reason: grammar
Old Jan 6, 2015, 3:30 pm
Original Poster

Still slowly trying to enter 25 years of flights (I am doing only a couple of years every week due to long archive research...)
Good effort!

After the BA97.com site refresh in november, I am unable to have the updated totals of my activity. All my activity seems to have been counted only from 14 january 2014 until late november. After the site refresh I entered also my flying activity from 2010 to 2013, but now on the homepage I read this message:
you have flown 36,937 miles in 40 sectors since 14th January 2014. Including future bookings hidden & visible, that's 136,701 miles in 144 sectors
Unfortunately I don't have any future booking entered and all the flights are marked as "public" on the account setting and also on every single entry.
Any suggestion to fix this problem?
Scheduled jobs weren't configured to run after the host restarted. I've updated the configuration and they're running as normal now.

(Could anyone explain me how to insert the BA97.com activity on my signature? The only way I found is as reported below, but I would like to shorten it with something like BA97.com pointing to the link reported on my signture )
'Quick Links' --> 'Edit Signature'. You can use the short URL http://ba97.com/adcoviz to link to your diary.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 3:38 pm
Original Poster

Alpi Eagles. ICAO: ELG IATA: E8

Noman ICAO: NOM IATA: U4 (I know, I am the only one out of more than 5000 ba97.com users to have flown this small airline...)

Lauda Air Italy. ICAO: LDI. IATA: L4
Added
Old Jan 6, 2015, 3:44 pm
Original Poster

Following my previous post, I found on the database only the Crossair Europe, but not the "real" Crossair
Both now added
Old Jan 6, 2015, 11:58 pm

Originally Posted by BA97
Good effort!

Scheduled jobs weren't configured to run after the host restarted. I've updated the configuration and they're running as normal now.

'Quick Links' --> 'Edit Signature'. You can use the short URL http://ba97.com/adcoviz to link to your diary.
Everything is perfect now! Thanks.

(and thanks also to SFO777 for his advice)
Old Jan 26, 2015, 3:47 am

Programs: Once upon a time...
I just started using this tool. Very cool.

Can you add VietJetAir, please? I don't see it in the list. Thanks!
Old Mar 2, 2015, 3:28 am

Any chance of adding:
Airlines PNG (CG)
Sichuan Airlines (3U)

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.