Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2008, 6:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Thumbs up YouFirst Survey

Just received a YouFirst survey from MORI. Well done BA ^
Old Oct 14, 2008, 6:15 am

Programs: MUCCI, BA LTG/GGL/CCR, AF PLAT, ETHIHAD AND LH USELESS PLASTIC
Yep, gave the service full marks in almost every department a couple of weeks back on the e-survey. ^

HL
Old Oct 14, 2008, 6:54 am

Programs: VS FC Gold, BA EC Gold, Amex Centurion, EK Gold, ex-G-ATVK driver
Can I complain that I haven't been invited to do the survey?
Old Oct 14, 2008, 7:25 am

Programs: Mucci (Chevalier de Sagesse), Betty Ford Alumnus, BA Gold, ScaryTeam Elite+
Originally Posted by Howard Long
Can I complain that I haven't been invited to do the survey?
Howard,

Absolutely! Should be worth at least 100k in miles for the mental distress!

I had an email from YouFirst this morning; in the footer it said:

As part of BA's ongoing commitment to provide the best possible services to our customers we are inviting customers to take part in a short survey about You First. This survey will be run by the independent market research company Ipsos Mori. If you would rather not take part in this survey please hit reply and type "No Survey" in the subject box.
...so hope springs eternal for me too.
Old Oct 14, 2008, 8:53 am

Programs: BA Executive Club
Dear Mr Mahon,

Recently we sent you an e-mail inviting you to take part in an online survey asking your views as a First customer. We have not received an answer from you, so we wanted to take this opportunity to invite you again to complete our questionnaire. We very much value your opinion and would be very grateful if you could spare the time to complete this short survey for us.
Seems I overlooked the first one (received it on the 3rd October). Filled it now. Unsurprisingly (given my recent experiences), they didn't score that well. Hopefully the next year will be full of excellent service and I'll change my mind should they ask me to complete it again.

Last edited by dmahon; Oct 14, 2008 at 8:59 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.