Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Advice re using mile for honeymoon to US

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2008, 9:27 am

Programs: Lord OPebble - Mucci of the Hour. Diamond Class MUCCI.Chevalier du Circle Intime de Pucci
Don't leave any redemption bookings until the last minute or there won't be any availability. If you want decent seats and choice then aim to book 12 months ahead!
Old Aug 30, 2008, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
well after talking about the hoenymoon last night, and dates (my OH is a teacher so we have to work around school holidays) it looks like this trip is on hold until summer 2010. Just means we get a week away after the wedding for a break, and then the honeymoon proper the summer after
Old Aug 31, 2008, 7:43 am

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
As everyone has suggested Cosby, get yourself a AMEX Black Premium Card, know it costs £150 a year, but am sure you can soon rack up £10K in a year, I did it in 5 months think of all the shopping, and even convert your Tesco vouchers into BA Airmiles they do help. You must definately go F both ways, no messing around. Am sure with all the good advice you are taking it all in.^
Old Aug 31, 2008, 11:41 am

Programs: SK*G, BA Silver, Flying Blue, VLM, VT Traveller, PC Platinum, BW Diamond
Originally Posted by JSC
And if you still have your Amex Blue, then the PP annual fee is reduced from £120 to £30 so well worth it
Oh no it isnt, not unless you already have the AMEX PP and are renewing and argue like hell.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.