Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Malev flights not on system at LGW Terraces

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2007, 3:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum

I have been doing quite a few trips LGW-BUD on Malev recently - and have generally found them pretty good....

I have one gripe -

It doesn't seem possible for the LGW Terraces to add the Malev flights to their display system - so I have no idea when the flight is boarding...

I have asked the dragons twice - and have been told it is just impossible to add the flights to the system.....

In fact, last week one of the dragons wasn't even sure if Malev was in oneworld !!

Given that the LGW flights are BA code shares it is reasonable to expect they be on the system isn't it -

Can it be so difficult ???
Old Sep 17, 2007, 4:06 am

Programs: SK*G, BA Silver, Flying Blue, VLM, VT Traveller, PC Platinum, BW Diamond
I didnt know about the Malev LGW-BUD... Ive been flying LHR-BUD on BA metal, although at £254 rtn in J the Malev flight is going to have to be pretty competitive for me to change...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.