Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

New promotion - Gordon Ramsay vouchers for 2 or more CW/F returns

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2007, 12:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA/BMI/RZGP Gold, AA/Amex Plat, IC Plat RA, HH Diamond, VS Silver

Dear Mr Schofs,

Fly twice or more in Club World or FIRST between 4 September and 14 December 2007 and receive a voucher of up to £200 to dine at Gordon Ramsay's unique restaurants.

If you book... You will receive...
2 returns a Gordon Ramsay Voucher worth £100
3 returns a Gordon Ramsay Voucher worth £150
4 or more returns a Gordon Ramsay Voucher worth £200

In order to receive your vouchers, you need to register before you book your flights. Then, to book your tickets, contact your travel agent or call British Airways on 0870 850 850 9.

Register now

You will have 18 months to enjoy your vouchers at a selection of Gordon Ramsay's superb restaurants and pubs in London and New York. It's the perfect recipe for a sublime experience, from the refined surroundings and service of Club World and FIRST, to Michelin-starred fine dining in some of the world's most
famous restaurants.

Warm regards,

Sarah Keyes
Executive Club Manager

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Promotion applies to certain fare types only on services operated by British Airways Plc and does not include flights operated by any franchisees, code share partners or oneworld Alliance members. Tickets must be purchased and ticketed in the UK or Republic of Ireland and all travel must start and finish in the UK or Republic of Ireland. Terms and conditions apply: see ba.com/gordonramsay.

This email was sent to Schofs. You have received this email because you have opted to receive Executive Club marketing emails from the British Airways Group. If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails, please click here and ensure you submit ...., the email address you signed up with. Please allow 10 days for all requests to be actioned.

If you have any questions please click here to contact us. To refer to our privacy policy, please click here.

British Airways Plc registered office: Waterside, Speedbird Way, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB
Registered in England: 1777777

This email is intended solely for the addressee(s) and the information it contains is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient (a) please delete this email and inform the sender as soon as possible, and (b) any copying, distribution or other action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Old Sep 3, 2007, 12:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA/BMI/RZGP Gold, AA/Amex Plat, IC Plat RA, HH Diamond, VS Silver
Terms and conditions
This promotion is only open to eligible participants. An eligible participant is an Executive Club member resident in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over and personally invited by BA to take part in this promotion. BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of eligible participants. By taking part in this promotion, eligible participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
To participate in this promotion, eligible participants must successfully register their details for this offer using the link to ba.com provided in the email before they book and travel. A ‘thank you’ message will be received by the eligible participant to confirm that their registration has been successful.
Eligible participants who book and travel on a qualifying flight departing on or after 4 September 2007 and returning on or before 14 December 2007 (the "promotional period") will receive a Gordon Ramsay gift voucher.
Bookings must be made with a travel agent or by contacting BA on 0870 850 850 9. This promotion does not apply to bookings made on ba.com.
A qualifying flight is a published full fare return in FIRST respectively a corporate negotiated net fare return in Club World or FIRST on a BA mainline flight including Tel Aviv (flights on BA’s franchisees, codeshare partners or oneworld alliance members are excluded) in the following cabins and booking classes: FIRST (FA), Club World (JCD). The flights for both the outbound and the return sectors must be booked in the same cabin. Please be advised that not all fare types will be eligible for this promotion. To be sure of purchasing an eligible ticket for this promotion when booking please request the following category: FIRST (flexible) or Business/Club (flexible).
All qualifying flights must start and finish in the UK or Republic of Ireland. All tickets must be purchased and ticketed in the UK or Republic of Ireland. Return bookings where travel starts and ends at the same UK airport but where the outbound destination and inbound departure airports are different (open jaws within IATA) are permitted.
Qualifying flights are subject to availability and capacity control in the booking classes eligible for this promotion. BA does not accept any responsibility in the event that eligible participants are unable to book a qualifying flight.
Eligible participants who are also members of the BA Executive Club will be awarded BA Miles and Tier Points. BA Miles are issued for use subject to the usual terms and conditions of the Executive Club.
Eligible participants must quote their Executive Club membership number at the time of booking each qualifying flight and at check-in for each and every outbound and return journey.
Eligible participants who change their travel arrangements after the date of booking will not be eligible for the gift voucher unless their revised travel arrangements also qualify under the terms of this promotion.
When eligible participants have completed the following number of qualifying flights during the promotional period they will qualify for a Gordon Ramsay gift voucher (a "reward gift") to the value specified below:

Promotion details
Number of qualifying flights Gift voucher value
2 £100
3 £150
4 or more £200
All third party terms and conditions apply. Please see Gordon Ramsay terms and conditions for more information.
Eligible participants will qualify only once for this promotion and will receive only one reward gift depending on the number of qualifying flights completed during the promotional period.
This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or deal, including but without limitation to: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent or industry discounted fares (including agency, industry, employee discounts), inclusive holidays, group discount fares child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in one of the qualifying classes; (iii) bookings made with vouchers (e.g. shareholder's discount voucher).
BA reserves the right to provide a substitute reward gift of similar value should the specified reward gift become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. No cash or credit alternative will be offered. BA gives no warranty or guarantee in respect of the reward gift.
Reward gifts will be sent to eligible participants within 45 days of the end of the promotional period.
All passengers are carried by BA in accordance with its General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (copies available on ba.com, at "Privacy and legal") and its Notice and Conditions of Contract as stated on each ticket or itinerary as provided.
BA reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion, without notice, in the event of major catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar events beyond its control.
This promotion will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions.
The promoter is: British Airways Plc ("BA"), Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton, UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777 England.
Gordon Ramsay vouchers terms and conditions
Reservations are subject to availability, at the discretion of Gordon Ramsay. Reservations for ‘Restaurant Gordon Ramsay’ are accepted two calendar months in advance by telephone only on +44 207 352 4441. Receipt of a voucher is not guarantee of a reservation.
Vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival at the relevant restaurant and must be mentioned when booking. The voucher is not transferable and; may not be sold on, may not be used in conjunction with any other discount offer and can only be used for in-restaurant dining, may only be used once and must be surrendered on payment of the bill, cannot be exchanged for cash or any portion redeemed for cash. Any cost over and above the specified amount must be covered by the voucher holder at time of bill payment.
Any tax liability including disclosure connected with receipt or use of voucher is the recipient’s responsibility.
This voucher is not replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed or expired. Vouchers are valid from 14 January 2008 until 30 June 2009. Information correct at time of printing and subject to change without notice.
Vouchers are only valid in the following restaurants and pubs:
London restaurants:

Restaurant Gordon Ramsay
Pétrus
Gordon Ramsay at Claridges
Boxwood Café
Maze
La Noisette
Gordon Ramsay Plane Food (to open in conjunction with the new Terminal 5)
London pubs:

The Narrow
The Warrington
New York restaurants:

Gordon Ramsay at the London
Maze by Gordon Ramsay at the London
Old Sep 3, 2007, 12:49 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
Hardly a generous offer - but maybe I'm just sulking because I never seem to be targetted for special offers any more
Old Sep 3, 2007, 12:51 pm

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Whoopeee
Old Sep 4, 2007, 6:25 am

Programs: Not much these days: BA Silver, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by schofs
Bookings must be made with a travel agent or by contacting BA on 0870 850 850 9. This promotion does not apply to bookings made on ba.com.
That'll catch a lot of people out.
Old Sep 4, 2007, 6:46 am

Well at least I was targetted for this, unlike the Loch Fyne one recently But I have to say as offers go it is PANTS!
Old Sep 4, 2007, 7:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
I wasn't selected for this and to be frank it wouldn't have been of much use as I'm certainly not a Gorgon Ramsey fan, (being vegetarian might have something to do with that).
Old Sep 4, 2007, 7:26 am
jhm

Originally Posted by Jimmie76
I wasn't selected for this and to be frank it wouldn't have been of much use as I'm certainly not a Gorgon Ramsey fan, (being vegetarian might have something to do with that).
I don't think many of us - whether carnivores or vegetarians - would be too keen to meet a female monster with snakes as hair!
Old Sep 4, 2007, 7:29 am

Programs: BAEC Silver; Muccis du Monde des Peluches
Note also it says nothing about actually getting a table. At the real GR restaurant (as distinct from the zillion little offshoots) that is quite challenging. So difficult in fact, you feel conveniently like buying yourself a first-class meal to celebrate tha acheivement.
Old Sep 4, 2007, 7:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Originally Posted by jhm
I don't think many of us - whether carnivores or vegetarians - would be too keen to meet a female monster with snakes as hair!
Oh whoops, a typo
Old Sep 5, 2007, 1:29 am

Gordon Ramsay vouchers + one way upgrade

Unless I've missed it in Schofs' posting there is another version of this offer. Same dining voucher deal for full J class tickets but also a complementary one way upgrade to FIRST.

Arrived in my inbox overnight. Pity the registration page won't let me know if I've registered. I keep getting "procedure exception" where it should say "you have successfully registered etc."
Greg
Old Sep 5, 2007, 2:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Don't forget that Gordon will be running a restaurant in Terminal 5 so, as the vouchers are valid for 18 months, you won't have a problem spending them ....
Old Sep 5, 2007, 2:42 am

Programs: EY Platinum
Yep, I got this (modified) offer too. Not only am I getting a procedure exception but I noticed that the only eligible fare is J2BA.
Old Sep 5, 2007, 2:57 am

Originally Posted by csdf
Yep, I got this (modified) offer too. Not only am I getting a procedure exception but I noticed that the only eligible fare is J2BA.
Managed to sort the registration issue. Logging into the exec club before clicking on the email link worked for me.
Greg
Old Oct 4, 2007, 9:56 am

Programs: EY Platinum
Did anyone else get the variant of this offer where:
1st J2BA flight gets a free one-way upgrade to First
2nd J2BA flight gets a £100 Gordon Ramsay voucher
3rd J2BA flight gets a £200 Gordon Ramsay voucher

Valid 'til 14th December.
?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.