Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DRESDEN - Anyone flown LGW/DRS?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2008, 6:11 am

Programs: BA GGL, VS Gold, BD Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, IC RA, Hilton Diamond, Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Oh you Great Big Flatterer You!

Have you added Muccihood to your profile yet?
Yes, it went straight to the front of my profile (I believe this is the correct position) as soon as I had the confirmation from Moomba xxxxxx
Old Jun 20, 2008, 7:32 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by BAHumbug
To echo Ms Galore I really loved Dresden - it's a beautiful city and the restoration has been done sympathetically and well.

If you're looking for somewhere to stay then the Kempinski is amazing and very central.

Note that there is no lounge at Dresden airport - instead you'll get a vaaaacher for 15 which you can spend as you see fit; for myself and my 'colleague' (as he seems to refer to himself - quite why I'm viewed as work I decline to comment) it purchased a nice bottle of fizz.

Enjoy it there - I know I did !

BAH
Both Ms Galore and BAH point to the delight of a city which is VERY mittle-europe but well organised. If you can get over the lack of a lounge, or have Lufty priviledges to get you in, the airport is small enough and germanic enough to be efficient.

BAH - honey, work sometimes can be a pleasure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.