Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MUCCI Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2009, 9:52 am
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
I cannot get planning permission and the builders in that length of time but either we have to arrange for daily duty for Sundance and insure that she leaves her immersion on (!)
PUCCI darling, I've only just noticed this. If Phil the Fickle is still around I can let you have the hot tub all next week as I'm going to my other country mansion.

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Were they Speedos? I thought it was a thong?
Whether Speedos or thong all I can say is ! Please remember I need to be able to speak to my neighbours after he's gone
Old Sep 11, 2009, 10:01 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
PUCCI darling, I've only just noticed this. If Phil the Fickle is still around I can let you have the hot tub all next week as I'm going to my other country mansion.
Or come over to my country pile and you and PtF can wallow together in the mire - the weather is warming up now and I'm sure the pigs won't mind sharing.......just watch that they don't nibble something they shouldn't.
Old Sep 11, 2009, 10:13 am
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Or come over to my country pile and you and PtF can wallow together in the mire - the weather is warming up now and I'm sure the pigs won't mind sharing.......just watch that they don't nibble something they shouldn't.
"Wallow together in the mire"? I thought you were my friend HIDDY - what have I done to you? I'm nice to you unlike a certain CSD I know
Old Sep 11, 2009, 11:48 am

"Wallow together in the mire"? I thought you were my friend HIDDY - what have I done to you? I'm nice to you unlike a certain CSD I know
No, no, not you. You're far too young for PtF I was referring to the old nag and him wallowing in the mire.He's a dirty old man anyway so he'd feel quite at home.
Old Sep 13, 2009, 12:34 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
You're far too young for PtF I was referring to the old nag and him wallowing in the mire.He's a dirty old man anyway so he'd feel quite at home.
Reading yet another venomous post from HIDDY, casting aspersions on my character, I can see I'm going to have to employ those South American Nazi war criminal searchers to track you down and stick a giant bratwurst where the sun doesn't shine.

In the meantime, PUCCI and sunrise, if either of you can get over to Alexandria, Egypt at short notice I'm here alone for two nights at The Four Seasons - I'm sure they've got a wonderful jacuzzi we could share - away from the inane ramblings of HIDDY.
Old Sep 13, 2009, 1:10 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
In the meantime, PUCCI and sunrise, if either of you can get over to Alexandria, Egypt at short notice I'm here alone for two nights at The Four Seasons - I'm sure they've got a wonderful jacuzzi we could share - away from the inane ramblings of HIDDY.
Darling Phil the Fornicator, we're both on our way. Now how are you going to manage the two of us together, it's going to be all your dreams finally come true
Old Sep 14, 2009, 1:46 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Darling Phil the Fornicator, we're both on our way. Now how are you going to manage the two of us together, it's going to be all your dreams finally come true
Yes quite. I'd rather roll a mire with you than all the hot water that HIDDY THE PINK SAUSAGE tries to lure me into. I am en route to LHR to blag two F seats for CAI. Green suits him.

His dreams? This will make a Trip Report to end all trip reports. What will be on this menu will be hot, hot, and even hotter. (Cab you arrange for us to be collected from CAI please Phil the Frollicker we are hand luggage only.

We have also to thank CIHY who is going to work my NAI tonight (Remember what goes on tour stays on tour, and I will not tell Mrs CIHY anything. Hell hath no fury like an angry Purser!).
Old Sep 14, 2009, 1:48 am

Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
away from the inane ramblings of HIDDY.
Be kind. In 40 years time - you might end up like him.
Old Sep 14, 2009, 9:11 am

Old Nag??!! I'm a tried and tested Filly me and pedigree at that!
Old Sep 14, 2009, 9:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
What a tough choice you ladies have, Phil the Javelin or Hiddy the wiener.
Old Sep 14, 2009, 9:36 am

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE
Be nice to the old nags PUCCI. How would some airlines run without them?
Old Oct 9, 2009, 10:50 am

Programs: ABP, Mr. Mom without the kids, Signor Mucci, DL PM, HH & Hyatt Diamond
Hiddy obviously has consumed way too much bubbly and SA wines.
Old Oct 9, 2009, 11:03 am

Originally Posted by Italy98
Hiddy obviously has consumed way too much bubbly and SA wines.
Gosh this old thread resurrected again.

The old MUCCI awards seem to be going out of fashion lately.......or did I miss something and she's started charging for them now?
Old Oct 9, 2009, 2:30 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor Badge

Gosh this old thread resurrected again.

The old MUCCI awards seem to be going out of fashion lately.......or did I miss something and she's started charging for them now?
Very good Hiddy - I love when FT makes me laugh on a Friday night.

And yes, MUCCIs haven't been mentioned for a long while now. Maybe we can buy MUCCI TPs with a 25% bonus atm ????
Old Nov 17, 2009, 9:13 pm

Programs: ABP, Mr. Mom without the kids, Signor Mucci, DL PM, HH & Hyatt Diamond
Evening all. Thought I may have been disowned as I have not seen a Mucci posting in some time. Looking the last post I now see that no one has been to the forum for some time. Is everyone on vacation or recovering from an excessive amount of the bubbly?

Pleasant dreams and adieu.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.