Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MUCCI Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2012, 11:58 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by To Eat.To Drink
Do the numbers in your handle lend a clue to your age? Which is it?
A sum of all the numbers make his age. Well that age that he is in his head and his heart anyway! (you want to see what he wrote to me the other day. didn't know that I could still blush!)
Old Nov 7, 2012, 12:29 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by T8191
Originally Posted by Moomba
The newest recipient of a Mucci has been added to the list.

Welcome to Littlegirl
Huzzah for LG - is she the smallest MUCCI?
Maybe a Mini-MUCCI? . Well deserved though.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 5:56 am
Suspended

Programs: Mucci, BAEC (Silver), FlyBe
Originally Posted by Moomba
Our 300th Mucci is awarded to dark_horse ^
Dead chuffed at that, me...
Old Nov 8, 2012, 6:07 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Joely
I would never dare to cast nasturtiums in your general direction! I meant 50 flights per year of course.
Of course you did. Forgiven.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 2:39 pm

Programs: MUCCI -- What else matters?
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Originally Posted by To Eat.To Drink
If not "chi" as in cheese, Pucci would be pretty "Pukey". And that would be wrong.
Quite - you don't say Gucki do you? or do you?
Actually I'd always read the C's as in Celebrate, Cerebral, Citiflyer... I'd always assumed you were a beautiful bond girl ;-) not a fashion accessory!
Old Jan 16, 2013, 11:10 am

Programs: No longer bothered chasing FF status.
I would like formally return my Mucci title & request that all references of my having been awarded a Mucci be removed from this thread.

I no longer wish to be associated in any way with Mucci's or be seen to be associated in any way whatsoever with the "Little Insiders Club" that seems to be prevalent here on the BA board.

Thank you.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 11:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Originally Posted by kered
**Notice**

I would like formally return my Mucci title & request that all references of my having been awarded a Mucci be removed from this thread. I no longer want to be associated in any way with Mucci's or be seen to be associated in any way whatsoever with the "Little Insiders Club" here on the BA board.
I know what's inspired that, I think.

If I have offended in any way, I assure you it was only in jest.
Please reconsider your position, and accept my complete apologies.
I'm very Bear-sensitive.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 11:22 am

Programs: No longer bothered chasing FF status.
No, T8 it wasn't you.

In fact you are one of my favourite posters that are on this site, I've always quite liked you & felt that we "got on", in so much as we could on a largely anonymous forum.

I've been thinking for a while that I want to distance myself from all the "insider stuff" here on the BA board. Lately a few things have happened & a few threads have popped up here in the past few weeks, that I have taken a great dislike to. I really don't like the direction the board is heading in & as such I just want off the merry-go-round, & would much prefer to take a step away from it all.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 11:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

No, T8 it wasn't you.

In fact you are one of my favourite posters that are on this site, I've always quite liked you & felt that we "got on", in so much as we could on a largely anonymous forum.

I've been thinking for a while that I want to distance myself from all the "insider stuff" here on the BA board. Lately a few things have happened & a few threads have popped up here in the past few weeks, that I have taken a great dislike to. I really don't like the direction the board is heading in & as such I just want off the merry-go-round, & would much prefer to take a step away from it all.
Phew. That's a relief. I was afraid I was responsible.

I'm well aware there's a lot of "Insider Stuff". GGL/Gold/DYKWIA dominates the Forum. I've learned to ignore so much, to the extent that the "Mark This Forum Read" is now my most-used button. I frankly don't care about the champagne in the CCR, or which seat is best in F, or the best route to SYD, because that's out of my area of interest.

But none of that should detract from the fact that YOU can contribute, effectively, in certain areas. Isn't that what a 'community' is all about? Ignore the perceived "Clubs": be yourself - or at least your Internet persona. I have at least 4/5, all different, and none of them correlate to me as I actually am.

Expect a handbagging from La PUCCI in due course
Old Jan 17, 2013, 4:36 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others

I would like formally return my Mucci title & request that all references of my having been awarded a Mucci be removed from this thread.
Easy for you! I've got 14 of them, and if ever I attempted to return mine then - a bit like the foreign exchange markets - the value of a Mucci would plummet overnight.

Come to think of it, does anyone know what the current value of a Mucci is? Based on the recent substantially reduced rate of issuance they must be becoming quite rare.
Old Jan 17, 2013, 5:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
No, T8 it wasn't you.

Am sorry that you are distancing yourself. You really don't need to read EVERY thread there is. After a while you'll notice that the themes keep repeating themselves. Do as I do, if the title sounds interesting then I click on it, if it is a repeat, and most are, I skip.

Develop thick skin and move on. Better training is to go on the Omni/PR and hang in there for a while, then you'll develop thick skin.

Uncle T, how do you do the mark the thread read, and is it important?
Old Jan 17, 2013, 5:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Yahillwe
Uncle T, how do you do the mark the thread read, and is it important?
At the top of the BAEC Forum page, where it says "Forum Tools" - there's a drop-down saying "Mark This Forum Read".

I find it convenient to clear the clutter, once I've seen whether there's anything interesting to read. Otherwise I have to keep looking through all the thread names again.
Old Jan 17, 2013, 5:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Originally Posted by T8191
At the top of the BAEC Forum page, where it says "Forum Tools" - there's a drop-down saying "Mark This Forum Read".

I find it convenient to clear the clutter, once I've seen whether there's anything interesting to read. Otherwise I have to keep looking through all the thread names again.
You'll need to show me when I see you next.
Old Jan 17, 2013, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by Yahillwe
You'll need to show me when I see you next.
Old Jan 17, 2013, 5:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

@creative, mine doesn't have any of the ones you show. But it is OK, you and Uncle T will show me in JER.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.