Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

OT: Good news for most of you guys, but I'm frustrated

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OT: Good news for most of you guys, but I'm frustrated

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2006, 12:55 pm

Programs: F
Last edited by VC10 Boy : Today at 2:52 pm. Reason: missing apostrophe, possesive, didn't want to come across as some common tart
Possesive ?!

Tut tut.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 12:57 pm

Programs: CO Gold Elite, BA Blue, for the moment - Hyatt Gold Passport, Priority Club, Marriott etc etc
Originally Posted by whmere
I'm looking on the bright side. A weak dollar is good for business (for those of us with mostly dollar costs, that is) and the more dollars I make, the more I'll have when a responsible President gets into power and the rate swings back the other way...
I wanted to invest in Euros six years ago, when they were .81 USD to 1 Euro. My hubby said no, he was Euroskeptic and said we should invest in Enron.

He's not allowed the checkbook anymore.

Anyhoo, anytime anyone wants to know exactly when the dollar will tank, just watch the boards and see if I'm headed over to the UK or Europe. You can be assured that if I am on the move over there, the dollar will crash to it's lowest point in ages. I think it's an infernal plot by the gods to make sure I don't drink too much or buy too much Louis Vuitton Epi.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.