Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

200 BA miles everytime you use a Self-Service kiosk!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2004, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

With the latest print edition of "News & Offers" I also received a very interesting leaflet:

"Earn 200 bonus BA Miles

Between 15 January and 27 March 2004 earn 200 bonus BA Miles every time you use a Self-Service Check-in kiosk.

T&C: This offer is valid only for BA Executive members registered in Europe (not including the United Kingdom and Republic Of Ireland) and travelling on a BA operated flight between 15 January and 27 March 2004. Executive Club member must communicate their membership number at the time of booking and insert their Executive Club card in the Self-Service Check-in kiosks in order for usage to be recorded. Failure to do this will result in members not being credited the bonus BA Miles applicable for check-in under this promotion. Bonus BA Miles will be credited on members' accounts at the end of the promotional period."

I think this might interest you...

Old Jan 24, 2004, 5:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Why would you want to exclude UK members? Are they saying that European members are less tech-savvy and need an incentive to use a machine?
Old Feb 7, 2004, 6:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routières, PCR
... and 200 miles is pretty measly anyway.

I got several 500 mile bonuses (and 1,000 kickoff bonuses) on AA and UA in the US.

Not to say I would reject the offer of 200 bunce miles every time ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.