Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My friend Rhys UK cant get in

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2003, 9:08 am
Original Poster

My friend Rhys UK cant get in

My good friend Rhys UK just called me to say he's locked out of Flyertalk, I do hope he didnt do anything naughty. Apparently his post count has been re-set to 1.

Anyone know whats up?

I must dash, I have a video to record and I'm meeting Rhys UK for dinner later, please dont tell anyone in the media though.

Dont forget to buy my new album,

Love, Ky Lie
Old Dec 10, 2003, 9:17 am

I believe that this happened to a few Flyertalkers with the FT downtime last week, including at least one moderator who certainly has not been given a time out. Maybe an e-mail to FT admin will help to get this fixed?
Old Dec 10, 2003, 9:34 am

That happened to me too. If you email [email protected] with your username, password, registered from date, and approximate post count, they should be able to sort it all for you.
Old Dec 18, 2003, 8:50 am
Suspended

Ky lie,

Your friend can easily rebuild a new account on FT using any style working email address. I thought you were much smarter than that?? Remember the days when you looked for websites concerning your public status before you hired a firm to create your own? I do.

P.S.: I bought your CD "BL" in Japan where your bonus tracks exist at 2400yen. I was there looking at the President's Suite at the Hilton. You were not in the room, sweetie.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.