Wiki Posts
Search

Showers in Singapore

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2003, 4:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA - GGL GFL
Showers in Singapore

On xmas eve I'll be heading down to SYD via SIN. I thought it might be a nice idea to take a shower on the 2-hour stopover. I'd be grateful if someone can recommend which OW lounge has the best shower facilities (if there is a choice).
Old Dec 9, 2003, 5:21 am

Location: BNE, Australia...not too far from the nearest Qantas Pub err Club
QF/BA F lounge.

No question.
Old Dec 9, 2003, 5:58 am

Mark

Should be a great flight, but you virtually miss Chriostmas (apart from on your flight - both night flights - and about an hour in Singapore...).

You leave the UK on Xmas Eve and land in Sydney Xmas Eve + 2 (Boxing Day).

Still, will be worth it when you get there

Boo
Old Dec 9, 2003, 6:51 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Boo Boo Too:
Mark

Should be a great flight, but you virtually miss Chriostmas (apart from on your flight - both night flights - and about an hour in Singapore...).

Boo
</font>
Thanks for your concern about missing xmas - however, I don't support that club! So I thought rather than waste a day when many things won't be operating in Sydney, I'd rather be sitting on BA in F (using miles and a 2 for 1 voucher)!!!
Old Dec 9, 2003, 7:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
I wonder if they serve Christmas dinner with all the trimmings in BA F and party hats, crackers, the works

and an alternative for those 'who dont support the club'
Old Dec 9, 2003, 7:25 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by fbgdavidson:
I wonder if they serve Christmas dinner with all the trimmings in BA F and party hats, crackers, the works

and an alternative for those 'who dont support the club'
</font>
I'll be very happy with turkey etc etc etc as long as it's not dry! Do you think they'll substitute the bacon baguettes for turkey rolls?
Old Dec 9, 2003, 7:52 am

If you are not into Xmas, then I would imagine that you will have a nice, quiet flight (an excellent time to travel, I would imagine)

Have a great trip - Oz in F sounds fantastic (have only done it in J once, myself)

Boo
Old Dec 9, 2003, 11:17 am

[deleted as hadn't noticed travelling in F]

[This message has been edited by manfromoz (edited Dec 09, 2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.