Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Now even less legroom in WT

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2003, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
Now even less legroom in WT

I am always amused to see the mistakes in the aircraft stats in the High Life Magazine.

For the last year the 777 has had Euro Traveller 31in seats.

In the new December Edition I initially thought that they had finally corrected it.........

....but then I noticed World Traveller 3in - THREE INCHES pitch. Ouch.

Who the hell proof reads these magazines?

Actually on my recent trip with UneasyJet I spotted 6 typos in the first few pages.
Old Dec 3, 2003, 10:40 am

Programs: Not much these days: BA Silver, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold, HH Gold
The ones that really annoy me are the typos on the "London landmarks" films on the Heathrow Express - there's an "it's" that should be an "its", there are spelling mistakes and at least one uncapitalised proper name. Worst I think is the one for the ExCel conference centre.

Petty I know, but don't these people think how many are going to read this text?
Old Dec 3, 2003, 1:08 pm

Programs: AA Exp. Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum.
Wow 3 whole inches! Thats up from 2 inches isnt it?

Seriously, 31 inches in unacceptable but not uncommon. And then the airlines wonder where air rage comes from? At least on BA the service is outstanding which helps alot. I think I would rather walk than fly World Traveler in anything but a bulkhead / exit row seat!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.